MRT / BUS
- From Orchard MRT (NS22) - Underground Station, proceed to Orchard Boulevard opposite Four Seasons Hotel, (Bus Stop Number: 09111)
- Take services, 7 ,105,174 or 123 to reach your destination
- Alight at Holland Road - youth Flying Club, (Stop Number: 13021) - Destination is 0.51 km from this stop
CAR / MOTORBIKE :
- Take Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Exit 19 towards Whitley Road
- Travel 0.37KM and take slip road to Whitley Road (towards South)
- On Whitley Road, turn right to Bukit Timah Road (towards West)
- Turn left to Evans Road (towards South)
- Turn right to Cluny Road
- Turn right to Holland Road (towards West)
- Turn right to Minden Road
- Turn right to Harding Road
- Turn left to Loewen Road
- Loewen Road forks, and that the driver should take the right fork. The left fork is the actual continuation of Loewen Road, but it leads to Ridley Park instead.
IMPORTANT NOTICE THERE IS MORE THAN ONE PITCH AT DEMPSEY
e.g. at St Georges Church, at junction of Harding/Loewen roads
If you are in the car and you are facing this pitch (from this direction) TURN LEFT to find SCC pitch
USEFUL INFORMATION :
-There is a small club house, with a single shower.... and hose.
-Drinks are readily available at the club house
-There is ample car parking at this pitch (free car parking)
When you have parked your car, there is a short walk past the rugby pitches to the SCC football pitch.
There is a sun / rain shelter at the side of the pitch where teams can change.
Please tidy up your empty drinks cartons after the game and place rubbish in the bins provided.
ESPZEN would like to remind all teams to obey the No Smoking rule in all compound/pitches.